Installation & maintenance instructions
Please read all instructions carefully before you begin installation.improper installation will void warranty.
For best results, make sure to always work from 2 to 3 cartons at a time,mixing the planks during installation.
Before you start
- Calculate the room surface prior to installation and plan an extra 10% of flooring for cutting waste.
- Room temperature and humidity of installtion area should be consistent with normal, year-round living
conditions for at least one week before installation of flooring. Maintaining an optimum room temperature
of 70 degrees and a humidity range of 30~50% is recommended. Acclimate flooring by storing the
packages in the room or rooms to be covered for at least 24 hours at normal room temperature before
- 24 hours after installation, gradually turn heat down. Flooring will perform well after installation in
temperatures between 0° F to 140° F.
- Heat can be turned down gradually 24 hours after installation. Room temperatures can be set between
0° F to 140° F.
- For floor surfaces exceeding 6400 square feet and/or lengths exceeding 80 lineal feet, use expansion